Pages

Sunday 17 March 2013

Garnier Olia Deep Red - Review + Before & After...

A couple of weeks ago my sister decided to dye her hair red, we went to superdrug looking out for any offers, as my sister has incredibly thick hair which requires 2-3 boxes of dye. 

Being a reasonably new dye she bought Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour in Deep Red 4.6. 








Inside the box there is, instructions, gloves, an applicator bottle, cream developer, cream colourant and silk & shine conditioner.



I put on the gloves and mixed the cream developer and colourant together. I did notice that there was no chemical smell that there usually is with hair dye and it actually smelt quite pleasant. While applying it through her hair I found that it was quite hard to spread as the consistency is quite thick. 


She left it in her hair for 30minutes and rinsed it out using the conditioner.

Before 



After 



About a month later it is still as vibrant as when it was first coloured and hasn't faded at all.



4 comments:

  1. This looks a great dye! I have been dying my hair for about 7 years so have tried so many - but I haven't tried this! It sounds great so I will definitely be checking it out soon!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. was your hair dyed previously before dyeing your hair deep red or is the before picture your natural hair colour? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, it was dyed on her natural hair colour

      Delete
  3. before dyeing your hair deep red was your hair previously dyed or is this your natural hair colour in the before picture? x

    ReplyDelete